Friday, June 20, 2008

Diaper Bag for a Friend

Yippee! It's finished! My friend just had a baby and wanted a customized diaper bag. We looked at different pictures and designs and came up with this:

She wanted a sturdy bag that could hold its shape, so I used heavy duty stabilizer. The strap is adjustable and has some polyester batting inside for comfort.
It's a messenger style bag, so we took advantage of the flap and added a zipper pocket for extra storage.
The back has a large flat pocket and the sides have bottle pockets.
The inside has pockets lined with clear vinyl. The bottom has clear vinyl too for easy clean up and spills. I decided to add a zipper pocket, because my friend wanted 'lots of pockets' :).

I hope she likes it - I can't wait to give it to her!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Jennifer! What a fun bag! Thanks for visiting me (and coming out of lurk-land! LOL!) You have some great stuff here. Sandy

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Great job on the bag!!! Thanks for stopping by.:) I'll be checking in.
xoxo
Dena

Unknown said...

Jennifer
That is a GREAT bag!!