Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Down, Four to Go...I Think...



I just finished this custom order apron. My friend gave me an idea of what she wanted, and I went from there. She knew she wanted solid black for the main part of the apron. She also thought pink and polka dots would look cute, but was willing to let me see what I could find. Well, I found the perfect pink and black polka dot fabric for her. I think she's going to be thrilled, because I was having trouble finding the 'just right' fabric for her.



I changed my apron design up a bit to allow for adjustments around the neck. Since this apron will be a gift, I wanted to make sure it would fit the 'giftee'. I also think the two bows in the back make it look extra cutesy. I also added knots where the black and pink fabrics meet around the neck. The knots seem to finish the apron off as well as make the fabric transition a little more clean.



I hope she likes it!

All these apron orders for Christmas keep reminding me about my own Christmas shopping...or lack there of...

To Do List:
Finish aprons (by Christmas)
Finish Christmas shopping (by Christmas)

1 comment:

Lady 2 pesos said...

This apron is so beautiful!! I love it :D