Thursday, December 4, 2008

A scarf AND a hat...in one!

I decided I was in need of a break from sewing for Christmas. I've had the idea for this project in my head for a while. All the materials I needed were on hand, so I decided to give it a go!

While this is my own design, I got the idea from this blog. I can't remember why I decided a giraffe variation would be cute, but that's what it ended up being. Now I have ideas for making these scarf/hats in different animals too. Wouldn't a monkey be cute? Or really any animal with cute ears? If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!


This could be a new 'thing' for me. Too bad I'm a little late for Christmas, but maybe I can whip up a few for January, since that's when it really starts getting chilly around here.

2 comments:

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

Oh my goodness that is seriously adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh is that ever CUTE. I love the giraffe idea, and I think that a monkey would be fantastic.